An toddler and two different individuals died in Abeokuta, the Ogun State capital when a gasoline element of a defective fridge exploded.
In line with reviews, a technician was repairing the fridge when the explosion occurred.
The three deceased individuals acquired burnt after they had been trapped and unable to flee after the gasoline cylinder exploded.
“Within the means of topping up gasoline into the fridge, there was an attraction of fireplace from somebody cooking and there got here an explosion” a resident mentioned
The stays of the deceased individuals have been deposited within the morgue.